The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, and your house is dirtier than ever.
Spring cleaning has now passed us and if you are stressing out because the kids are out of school and you are neck deep in chores, we got you.
Your house is a lot dirtier than you may think. Don’t believe us? Check out these facts and do your best not to gag!
- Studies show that flushing your toilet can launch bacteria into the air, and it can land on your toothbrush.
- Bed sheets become contaminated with sweat and dead skin cells.
- The average home in the United States collects 40 pounds of dust each year.
- Bacteria can live up to four weeks in carpeting.
- Fleas love the dry, warm environment of a carpet and will often find a home there.